Hodgman Lakestream Dura-stretch waders?

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck

Hodgman Lakestream Dura-stretch waders?

Postby Elmer Fudd » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:48 pm

Any of you guys(or gals) Own or have owned a pair of Hodgman Lakestream Dura-stretch 5mm/1200 grm chest waders and if you did how did you like them or rate them?
I just seen on the Hodgeman Outlet site they had these on close out of this model and had them for $85 for afew sizes for us little guys..(9/10)
Do they compare to the Cabelas waders of the same type? that cost almost $200...this listed at retail for $200 and are now marked down 58% during the off season..
Thanks for any reviews.
Upside Down & Feet Twitchin...
The HeviShot way
Elmer Fudd
hunter

Postby ks_waterfowler » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:03 pm

I can only say 3 words.. We love them. We also ordered some of the 1200g ones with the off of the outlet store last year. I had another pair of Hodgmans with the armor flex, but they only have like 400g and I would get pretty chilly in them. They held up great. Me or my brother never had cold feet once this year and they are living up to the expectations of my others. I think they are tough as nails.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum