Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.
Moderators: donell67, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270
which out of the 2 would you buy?FA Proguide or Avery Fred Zink Finisher...
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:52 am
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:00 pm
- Location: Edmond, Oklahoma
Ok, Im a lil lost.... What are we talkin 'bout (I dont keep up w/ names :mrgreen: )
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs
"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
- Posts: 4202
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: Chugiak, Alaska
Stouff --lay out blinds for field hunting.
Newbie- I suggest that you read the other topics on this subject in the last year as your topic has been brought up many times already.
The Deputy riding shotgun
- Posts: 3673
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers
Return to Hunting Gear Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests