Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.
Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67
Anyone use these? I think they are a wee bit expensive, are they worth the price?
The group ended up with 420 birds.
(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:06 pm
- Location: OK
I have a camo pair that I picked up on sale. I use them mostly for dog training and early season hunting. They are far more breathable than rubber and gortex gear that I have had but if you are humping they will still get hot. They are good but if it is really pouring nothing keeps rain out.
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:59 pm
- Location: Chester Springs, PA
GO TO EBAY!!! a few buddys of mine got em dirt cheap
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: Tyler/Longview, Texas
Also...Do not wear them in the briars or swamp.....you will shred them....I have a pair I use for offshore fishing and they are not very durable at all.
Get Down ! Get Down ! Here they come.
- Account Suspended for brand name useage
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:17 pm
- Location: Bouge Banks, North Carolina
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:00 am
- Location: Carson City, NV
Return to Hunting Gear Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AWall3322, QuackHead10 and 19 guests