Rocky Boot Company IS AWESOME!!!

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Rocky Boot Company IS AWESOME!!!

Postby rlp1970 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:40 pm

Hey Guys!!
I just wanted to let you know I have a pair of 7 year old Rocky 944 Goretex boots. My lab chewed the right boot ankle off last year. I called Rocky last week and told them what happened and to ask if they might have one boot in stock I could buy. They told me the boots have been discontinued but she would check and call me this monday. I got a BRAND NEW one in the mail Saturday with a letter stating there would be no charge. I really think that speaks WELL of ROCKY BOOTS!! :salude:
rlp1970
hunter

Postby duckdog » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:05 pm

Glad to hear you like them. Personally I have owned two pair of Rocky Boot's and I will never own another pair in my life. They both did'nt last one year, and they started leaking. Now I put boot's through torture at where I work, fixing water leak's, and alway's in the water, and mud. The first pair, just did'nt hold up and I thought it was a fluke, alway's hearing good thing's about them, the second pair just started falling apart, after about three month's, and they sent me a brand new pair for free, and they maybe lasted for 4 month's. They went in the garbage. The boot I swear by is La Crosse they can withstand the ultimate beating I put boot's through, they cost about the same depending on the style you get.
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:30 pm

rlp,

Ill remember that when I ever git around to gittn someore boots :thumbsup:

-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby rlp1970 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:06 pm

Good Deal Redneck!!
rlp1970
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:47 pm

I love rockys.
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Return to Hunting Gear Forum