Laydown Blind

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

layout blinds

Postby gilla the goose killa » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:18 am

we made 2 this past summer using plastic 55 gallon drums,made axles to pull them with all our gear inside them out of lawn mower wheels,wish i could post pics ,hopefully in the near future.

keep yur feet dry
Gilla
gilla the goose killa
hunter

Postby 870 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:12 pm

REM1100, I don't suppose that invite is open to everyone is it? on the plans you have on your home made blinds. If so I would love to take a look at them.

I'm looking to have two blinds for next season :thumbsup:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby Gooseboy » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:54 pm

quackerkiller wrote:well if you make smart choices in life then you would have that money and im sure since your so creative that you could come up with the money

:pissed:
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby puddlerjumper » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:27 pm

Gooseboy wrote:
quackerkiller wrote:well if you make smart choices in life then you would have that money and im sure since your so creative that you could come up with the money

:pissed:

The next off-topic post, that is provoking a died out argument, will be deleted, and will get this thread locked. Stay on topic, and don't argue about something off topic, and something that is over with.
puddlerjumper
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:46 pm

sorry d.
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Previous

Return to Hunting Gear Forum