Dog blinds

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Dog blinds

Postby hemihunter » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:01 pm

What do you guys use for a dog blind while field hunting? I saw a collapisable dog kennel on TV, but now I can't remember the name. They also had it at the Ducks Unlimited Festival a few monthes ago. It was somewhere around $30. It had those metal bands in it and folded up into a small bag just like the larger deer hunting blinds. Any held?
Chris
Wisconsin
Yellow lab-Hemi
hemihunter
hunter

Postby wa.duckhunter » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:08 am

My dad just bought two here at a local store that come pretty close to fitting the bill. They are made of a fabric and have a emt pipe frame they are basically the same shape and are designed for the same purpose as the dog boxes you transport your pooch in while in a truck or traveling on a plane. Then when not being used the fold up to be about three inches thick. He bought his for a dog blind while hunting and has been training his dogs to load and stay while he throws bumpers.
wa.duckhunter
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum