layout blinds

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

layout blinds

Postby openwaterhunter » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:56 pm

I have been looking at layout blinds and am thinking about getting one. What is the best in your alls opinion? I need somthing that is easy to set up, light to carry, rugged(won't tear easy) and has a good water proof bottom. I have read about them all but one really needs to get first hand advise Thanks.
openwaterhunter
hunter

I'm thinking about one too . . . !

Postby ralphtt » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:17 pm

Something about the layout blind just appeals to me. Guess I like the idea of instant concealment at a location of my choice. :thumbsup:

I have researched this for the last few days via internet and email with some who have used layout blinds and have decided the Avery Finisher is near the top of my list. Mack's Prairie Wings has this blind with a goose flag, blind bag and goose call included for a total of $272 shipped via UPS. Seems like a good deal when you consider the extra stuff is listed in their catalog for an even $100.

Anyway, this deal interests me 'cause I need a goose call, blind bag and could probably use a goose flag also. :hammering:

Whatever you decide, lots of luck!
Ralph
Patron Member NRA
ralphtt
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum