Remington 105 Cti

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Remington 105 Cti

Postby LIGHT12 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:20 pm

Has anyone heard or seen any bad reviews of this model. I know it isn't out yet but I am very interested in it. I have read good things but haven't heard anything bad yet. Do I pick one up first chance I get or do I wait a season or two and see if they have any bugs to work out.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby LA.Call'emClose » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:09 pm

I haven't heard any bad reviews about it but I think it is usually a good idea to atleast wait a year after a new model is released.
• I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.- Franklin D. Roosevelt
• Life's tough...It's even tougher if your stupid.- The Duke
LA.Call'emClose
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Thu May 18, 2006 5:11 pm

If anyone is interested I just recieved an email from Remington. The 105CTi is on a production schedule to be out mid June. I will be one of the first to buy one so I'll let you know. All ready have it lined up.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby WIgunner30 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:50 pm

I am really curious about this gun. I have to shoot left handed cause i am almost blind in my right eye. I mainly shoot my 2 bps's and love the bottom eject. I love the thought of that on a auto. That the 105 is light and should point like a dream i cant wait to shoulder one.
WIgunner30
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum