Has anyone had problems with the Benelli SBE2 forearm

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Re: Has anyone had problems with the Benelli SBE2 forearm

Postby winchester1852 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Luvbowhuntn wrote:
Dedduc wrote:Well I sent mine to Benelli for a cracked forearm and they DID NOT fix it! Said if they gave me a new one it would crack again anyway. Hows that for customer service on a $1500 gun??

Care to copy and paste that email of them saying that or a pic of the letter saying that? Not calling you out man,but I cant see any of the gun manufacturers saying that

x2
if you can read this your almost as smart as a dolphin.
winchester1852
hunter

Postby Dedduc » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:10 pm

It was the phone call I made to them when I got the gun back to me! If you don't believe me call the dealer that sent it off to Benelli.. We opened the box and same forearm!
Dedduc
hunter

Postby Dedduc » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:18 pm

I mean think about it.... Why would I make this up? Benelli is the only gun I used since 1994! On top of that call I made I sent them an email also saying how unhappy I was and guess what they sent me back ? Nothing!!!!! No return email. No one has to believe me here I don't really care..all I'm doing is pointing out my personal experience with my 1st dealings with Benellis warranty service.
Dedduc
hunter

Postby jehler » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:52 pm

i have had one issue with my sbe2, i was cleaning sand out of it in the field and bent something jambing my trigger assembly back into the gun. gun came back with a lot of new parts fully cleaned in about 30 days, no expense to me
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby PungoShoresOutdoors » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:34 am

jehler wrote:i have had one issue with my sbe2, i was cleaning sand out of it in the field and bent something jambing my trigger assembly back into the gun. gun came back with a lot of new parts fully cleaned in about 30 days, no expense to me

Haven't had to send mine back in yet thankfully, but most stories i've heard are similar to this. From everything I've heard, they stand behind their guns.
PungoShoresOutdoors
hunter

Postby Dedduc » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Well I guess third times a charm! I sent Benelli another message through Facebook with a picture and I was just told a new forearm is in the mail!! The guy who emailed me said that should have been taken care of when I sent the gun in and apologized for the inconvenience. So problem solved!
Dedduc
hunter

Postby Jeffwilson » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:01 pm

They told me the exact same thing, they would replace it if I sent it back but it would just crack again anyway
Jeffwilson
hunter

Previous

Return to Shotgun Forum