evil gun demon attacked me!!

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

evil gun demon attacked me!!

Postby sigep538 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:44 pm

At the gun show last sat. a mossy oak breakup bps 12 gauge kept smileing at me with its 3.5 inch grin. :eek: Some how it ended up taking my 1300's spot as the 1300 found a new owner. how did all this happen so fast!!! :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:
Be men for if we are not men we canot be brothers. Fall 96
Teal 5
Canada 1
Ruddy 1
Gadwall 2
Ring-necked 4
Canvasback 1
Mallard 1
Spoonie 2
tree rats 15
doves 1
dragonflies 2
Deer 1
sigep538
hunter

Postby Boomn4x4 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:53 pm

I've been meaning to pick on of those up as I shoot left handed the bottom eject would come in handy
I love my job, it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
Boomn4x4
Membership permanently suspended

Postby sigep538 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:08 pm

It shoots a lot straighter than my old 1300 so it is hard to go back to normal form now. lol. I love it after ~60 clays I was doing better than ever!!!! :yes: problem is finding Invector pluse chokes, it only came with imp. mod. that turns to full with steel.
Be men for if we are not men we canot be brothers. Fall 96
Teal 5
Canada 1
Ruddy 1
Gadwall 2
Ring-necked 4
Canvasback 1
Mallard 1
Spoonie 2
tree rats 15
doves 1
dragonflies 2
Deer 1
sigep538
hunter

Postby plainsman » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:20 pm

sigep538 wrote:It shoots a lot straighter than my old 1300 so it is hard to go back to normal form now. lol. I love it after ~60 clays I was doing better than ever!!!! :yes: problem is finding Invector pluse chokes, it only came with imp. mod. that turns to full with steel.

You should look into the Terror tubes. The fellas that have them say the are VERY well worth the $$$$$$
Causing permenant flight delays
Callin' 'em in and knockin' 'em down
plainsman
hunter

Postby bgoldhunter » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:14 am

Those gun demons attack me on occasion as well, I have found it useless (and no fun) to try and fend them off.

Good choice on the BPS, I like mine! I like Terror Chokes in my Gold with Inv+ chokes. Briley chokes also pattern well out of mine, and would like to try Wad Wizzard...but probably would get that for my Remmys.

If you want a factory mod, let me know. I think I still have it somewhere, but haven't used it for a while.
bgoldhunter
hunter

Postby thaner » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:30 am

If you want to defeat the gun demons or any demons for that matter do not allow your self to be tempted in the first place. You made two major mistakes. First you went into a place of temptation, second you allowed yourself to take a second look at something you knew you couldn't resist. Shame on you it's all your fault. Enjoy the new gun.

I had the same problem with missing chokes. I just got some Trulock chokes from MPC supply. They have an extended black hunting choke for like $35.0-38.00 with free shipping. They work great. You can probably pick factory flush chokes up on e-bay for cheap.
More ammo! I need to shoot something!
thaner
hunter

Postby Citori12 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:38 am

Funny thing gun demons!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: it seems they attack when least expected. Probably because us waterfowl hunters are always looking for a sweeter shooting shotgun. I remember my last gun demon attack. It sent me back 1,100.00$ for that sweet citori white lightning over and under. Now that I have been using it for many years the gun demons are having a hard time picking on me as that citori is one awesome shotgun and has never given me any reason to let t he gun demon attack again!!!!! :laughing: :laughing:
Citori12
Membership permanently suspended

Return to Shotgun Forum