Choke tubes???

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Choke tubes???

Postby shocktroop » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:47 pm

I've seen allot of patternmaster choke tubes, like they're the best there is.....do they make them custom for each gun or have a wide variety of choices for different shotguns? I have a Fausti O/U, and want to experiment with different choke tubes. I do good as is, but nothing ventured nothing gained.
shocktroop
hunter

Postby ARMallardSlayer » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:57 pm

PatternMaster chokes work great if you shoot large pellets....I'd say #2's and larger.......on the smaller pellets, you'll be wasting your time.

I have one for my Win 1300 Pump......it shoots a real tight pattern, too tight sometimes..... :eek:
If you can't work em in close & git em in yo face with their orange langing gear down, don't bother takin the safety off!
ARMallardSlayer
hunter

Wilson Choke Tubes

Postby Elmer Fudd » Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:57 pm

I have purchased custom made choke tubes for my Nova from a guy in Michigan that makes them as a hobby and will make them any size restriction you may want for no additional cost and if your gun is not on his current list he will make it for your gun for free.
I've pattern this choke tube (Mod.& Imp. Mod) Using #2/3.5 Win. Steel
at 35 and 45 yrds. At 30-40 yrds the best patterns.
Oh...and half the price of patternmaster
They go for $ 29.99 plus $5 shipping for Benelli
But If he does not make one for your gun,You may be eligible for the free choke program that he offers.
Contact Todd Wilson / sales@wilsonprecision.com
or go to his website at www.wilsonprecision.com

Tell him Bob from Indiana referred you..
Hope that helps
Upside Down & Feet Twitchin...
The HeviShot way
Elmer Fudd
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum