winchester/browning Customer service?

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

winchester/browning Customer service?

Postby remingtonarms38 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:07 pm

For those of you who have had to deal with winchester/browning's customer service how was your experience. Seems like I might be sending my gun back to get worked on and hopefully problem ironed out. Thanks guys
remingtonarms38
hunter

Re: winchester/browning Customer service?

Postby garlicsalt » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:06 am

witch gun would that be?
garlicsalt
hunter

Postby Swamprabbit » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:20 am

I've used Midwest gun works before, which has been great. I am pretty sure that they do warranty work for browning. I could be wrong but it might be worth checking into. I think browning customer service actually directed me to them, this has been several years ago, Brownings don't seem to break very often.
Swamprabbit
hunter

Postby winchester1852 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:09 am

they are nice people,they direct you were a service center is.
if you can read this your almost as smart as a dolphin.
winchester1852
hunter

Postby winchester1852 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:12 am

did you try a differant 31/2inch shell other than feds?.......
if you can read this your almost as smart as a dolphin.
winchester1852
hunter

Postby Specklebelly » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:01 pm

remingtonarms38 wrote:For those of you who have had to deal with winchester/browning's customer service how was your experience. Seems like I might be sending my gun back to get worked on and hopefully problem ironed out. Thanks guys

My experience was not good on my SX3 repair. While they did fix the warranty issue, they acted like they were doing me a big favor when I called them the first time. Their "solution" they told me didn't work, so I called them back and after being on hold forever they sent me a return label and I sent the gun in for fixing. They also would not tell me what was wrong with it after I had it fixed, which I thought was strange.
I love my SP-10
Specklebelly
hunter

Postby 23yearsago » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 am

No complaints here ! Browning handled my (cosmetic) issue with a pre-paid shipping label and three week turn-around :thumbsup: and that was during the hunting season.
23yearsago
hunter

Postby remingtonarms38 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Its the SX3 and no havent tried other shells yet. What shells pattern well for you guys? I do love 3'' #2 Remington sportsman out of this gun.
remingtonarms38
hunter

Postby Swamprabbit » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:22 pm

I prefer black cloud 2s through the factory modified tube. I have had good patterns with nearly everything I have patterned through the factory modified. ( I've got two patternmasters, & several brileys LM and IM & still prefer the factory choke for ducks) I often shoot cheap #2 waterfowl loads & they pattern well on paper and in the field at reasonable ranges.
Swamprabbit
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum