Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum
Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM
Do you think it is wise to duck with this gun. My understanding is it is a clay gun? Let me know what u think.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:55 am
I would but only as long as you can accept the occasional scratch and ding.
- Posts: 3703
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm
- Location: Where spoonies go to die
Last edited by lattehead
on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:03 am
If it goes bang it should work just fine.
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:39 pm
cootlover wrote:If it goes bang it should work just fine.
x2 I agree
TEAM FOWL ADDICTION
turkey-2 big toms
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:40 pm
- Location: east of th mississippi, west of the chesepeake
The only down side to the SS for hunting is the extra noise from the ported barrel. They are great guns!
- Posts: 720
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm
Hat Flats wrote:The only down side to the SS for hunting is the extra noise from the ported barrel. They are great guns!
I have a buddy that has a cordoba, that thing is loud in a pit blind. Nobody wants to sit next to him.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
- Posts: 9164
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
- Location: N. Illinois
My 12 ga. SS has accounted for the demise of many birds and I much prefer the fit and balance of it over a Cordoba, which was in the mix, at point of purchase plus, it also has been the one I shot the best at SC as well.
Sent from my Sumerian tablets
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:15 pm
- Location: Creek Nation of Oklahoma
Return to Shotgun Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bill Fox, Tgunz64 and 18 guests