Benelli SBEII LH Courtesy of Storm Warning

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Benelli SBEII LH Courtesy of Storm Warning

Postby AronBlad23 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:14 am

Got a chance to look at my new gun yesterday after it arrived from MN to the gun shop in CT doing the FFL transfer for me. Looking forward to getting it in the blind this season. Being a lefty shot I had spent a fair amount of time doing research on here about what kind of gun to buy. I really wanted the SBEII LH because it would be a true left handed gun (no shells ejecting across my face) but the price tag of $1800+ new out the door just wasn't in my budget. Storm Warning had the gun listed in the classified forum, and I happened to stumble across it. Even though he ran 125 shells through it to test the gun, it is as close to NIB condition as you can get in a used gun. For $1390 (including shipping amd my FFL transfer fee) I was able to get the gun I wanted under my budget cap. Thanks again Storm Warning!
AronBlad23
hunter

Re: Benelli SBEII LH Courtesy of Storm Warning

Postby jaysweet3 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:13 am

There aren't a lot of options for you backward guys. You'd think more manufactures would jump on this market. Nice deal on the gun.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum