Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum
Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM
Guys - this school's server won't let me onto Guns America's website :pissed: . What's the going rate for:
1) the Browning Gold 10ga in blued/walnut
2) the Remington SP10 in blued/walnut?
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
- Posts: 827
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:18 am
- Location: Mercer/Lawrence Co's. W. Pa
The 2004 Browning master catolog does not list a 10 guage in blued/walnut. It does list in shadow grass and break up however...just under $1300.00
Here is some advice that is free....don't buy a 10. The 12 does EVERYTHING the 10 guage will do for alot less money. But that is just my opinion....I had a 10, gave it away.
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:01 am
Finding 12 gauge shells is alot easier and they are cheaper. Somethingto think about.
Don't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
If that don't light your Fire, your woods WET!!!!
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:34 pm
- Location: Western Kentucky
Return to Shotgun Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: black_duck, Google [Bot] and 29 guests