Stoeger Supreme

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Stoeger Supreme

Postby DUKHTR » Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:19 am

Picked up an OU on Saturday - Stoeger Supreme, 26" in 12 ga. Very nice wood showing good grain. Wood to block fit is excellent, solid bluing. I was very pleased - cost $395.
Got out on the skeet range for a quick couple of rounds yesterday. It swung great, even with heavy jacket (actually a perfect test). I may knock an inch off the stock to create a shorter pull length - we'll see. Fit was good on the stock and the forearm is well checkered. Ejectors 'shot' the hulls out cleanly. Crisp trigger - a bit heavier than my usual skeet gun but great for hunting. Anyway - the gun had a great balance in my hands and I like having the short barrels - easy, quick swinging.
A very good deal!!!!!!
DUKHTR
Forum & State Moderator

Postby berettaman » Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:22 pm

I was just looking at one in the store today.....doesn't seem to be a bad deal. I was actually impressed that the barrel and receiver fit was as tight as it was. Of course, we will see how that bereaks in with a few hundred rounds. Good luck with it....I am tempted to buy one for the backup to my backup's backup.
berettaman
hunter

Postby DUKHTR » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:06 pm

gotcha with the backup of the backup of the backup . On the other hand I am looking to make this a regular field gun this coming season. I probably will keep the pump as the number 1, but my intent is to use this double on a regular basis. I hunt 40 days or more over the season, so I will have ample opportunity to put some steel through it.
DUKHTR
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Shotgun Forum