Stoeger M3500

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Stoeger M3500

Postby USAFAMMO » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:11 pm

I just recently purchased the stoeger m3500 for this season and I was wondering if anybody has had any issues with them? Also I'm gonna be running a kicks high flyer mod choke, has anyone used that in the stoeger before? I'm going from a super Vinci to this so I don't have the highest expectations.
USAFAMMO
Newb

Re: Stoeger M3500

Postby honkeraddic » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:10 pm

I have a stoger m2000 with a kind high flyer it's a sweet set up! It's a back up gun now since I bought a beretta exterma2. But stoger makes good guns.
honkeraddic
hunter

Re: Stoeger M3500

Postby HOPIN4ABOAT » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:15 pm

I have the m3500 and have had it since it came out. Great gun for the money I have had a few ftf and fte' s but nothing that wasn't my fault. I had a ftf and fte on my first few shots of early teal and woodduck but it's because I hadn't shot it since last year's season hunting in the salt marsh. I shot my 20 ga all summer since I had a stock of shells. After I added a little lube (2stroke oil) all I had and racked the action a few times I had no issues the rest of the day, gave it a good cleaning and now it's back to normal. Bought it to use as a beat up gun and its been perfect without operator errors involved.
Montanafowler wrote:check the jiblets real good, nothing scarier than seeing a bug biting your balls :lol3:
HOPIN4ABOAT
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum