Traditions ALS 2100

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Traditions ALS 2100

Postby plainsman » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:57 pm

Can anyone give me any info on these guns?? Looks like a great price but do they perform well?? I can't say I've heard anything about them, just asking 'cause my girlfriend is interested in getting one.They can't be any worse than Charles Daly, can they???
Causing permenant flight delays
Callin' 'em in and knockin' 'em down
plainsman
hunter

Postby h20fowlhunter » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:39 am

About 2 years ago i purchased a als 2100-20gauge and i loved it , i decided i was going to use it for the first day goose hunting opener with some hevi shot, When opener arrived we called in the first flock of geese i shot and i pulled on down but the gun jammed , i mean jammed , couldnt even force it to come un-jammed. Before that mis- hap i had nothing go wrong with the gun-no jams. I sent it back to traditions and they gave me a whole new gun. This time it worked great again -i have had no jams what so ever even when its dirty, although i did burn the o-ring right out of it because i shot around 150 rounds in about 10 mins at clays
h20fowlhunter
hunter

Tradtions ALS 2100

Postby wardog » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:01 am

Bought one each for Christmas for my two boys. One weekend 50 rnds skeet each. Last weekend both boys shot about 18 rnds (HeviShot #2) each. They both got their 3 Snows in about two hours of field time. So far so good.
wardog
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum