what do you think about a stoger automatic?

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

what do you think about a stoger automatic?

Postby turning green » Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:34 pm

I have been looking at getting a new shotgun for a while now and i noticed that benelli makes a cheap automoatic. The way i understand it is that benelli bought out stoger and is making stoger shotguns now. I was just wondering what any of you have heard about them and if it would be a good goose, duck, pheasant gun? any advise would be great! thanks!

:help:
turning green
Newb

GOOD

Postby tealslayerblw » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:50 pm

my grandpa told me about that gun he is big on autos and he said its taking over the cheap auto world u can also get the comfortech on that and if its benelli its the best so i guess its nice

tealslayerblw,13
tealslayerblw
hunter

Postby steelshooter » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:45 pm

Actually stoegers are assy. in turkey, but all the parts come from co. owned by benelli, like the barrel is from berreta, the automatic system is from benelli and the stock from franchi, and yes i own one and its light weight so it works great on dove, quail and pheasant. The inercha
system also takes the kick out of the 3'' magnum shells so it works great on waterfowl as well. it does'nt cost much to buy it but its not made like some of the cheap autos. I've got a few friends that own the sbe. and their impressed with the handling of this gun. hope this helps answer your ?

P.S. no jams in 0 temps rems. cant say
that...... :thumbsup:
steelshooter
hunter

Postby oldhunter » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:15 pm

The gun isn’t finished like a Benelli or Beretta, but will function about the same for a lot less money. Like all autos though, they can fail when in the harsh conditions, freezing temps, snow and mud, like hunting geese in Alberta Canada.
oldhunter
oldhunter
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum