where to camo dip benelli

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

where to camo dip benelli

Postby Rhock19 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:50 pm

hey everybody i just purchased a used sbe2 and i want to get it dipped camo. preferrably realtree max4. I dont care about price, i just want it done correctly. anybody have any reviews on places to get it done?

Team Quackout
Rhock19
hunter

Re: where to camo dip benelli

Postby alex is a DUCK hunter » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Check out midwest hydro designs, he did my beretta in natural gear and it turned out awesome.
alex is a DUCK hunter
hunter

Postby WMTribe_Kicker » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:34 pm

I got my beretta a400 xplor done at camo solutions. It honestly took forever to get done, but the customer service was pretty good. For some reason it's starting to peel in one area by a pin hole, so I called and after duck season I'll probably send it back to get it redone as it's still under warranty. Other than that one spot though, it's awesome!
Here's a pic of it now...
Attachments
IMG_3506_zpse919beb8.jpg
Marsh Mutt Pro Staff
Low Tide Waterfowlers
WMTribe_Kicker
hunter

Postby ks_waterfowler » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Camo Solutions is the only person I will use. I don't think they run Realtree camo however. They have done 2 for me in Natural Gear Camo and 1 in original Mossy Oak Shadow Grass. He was doing warranty work for some of the big manufacturers at one point.

whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby Rhock19 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:43 pm

looks good guys! i think im going to go with camo solutions. did some more reading and they seem to be a good route. now to find a pattern...

Team Quackout
Rhock19
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum