advise on the Benelli Super Black Eagle II

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

advise on the Benelli Super Black Eagle II

Postby JamesLane » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:33 pm

Benelli Super Black Eagle II

several people have posted with advise on the super black eagle: Problems with jamming issues....does anyone else have advise, problems with the gun?

Ken Lane
JamesLane
hunter

Postby BLKLABMAN » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:54 am

Clean the shotgun. That includes the trigger assy, and the recoil spring.
99% of jamming problems are caused by nut behind the stock.
On a hunt to ND there was a bonehead who had a 391 that was constantly jamming. This person was raising 7 kinds of he%%. So much so that the guide, myself and others got pretty mean with him. Later he was asked when was the last time he had cleaned the recoil spring. He said never, then the retard went so far as to say that there was no recoil spring in the stock. :thumbsdown:
Clean and take care of your equipmet. Lube the rails lightly with Miltec or FP-10. Those that brag about not cleaning are IMO nothing but Lazy.
My SBE II's have been nothing but FLAWLESS.
BLKLABMAN
hunter

Postby jackal99 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:57 am

I love mine I just bought it two weeks ago and it performed flawlessly with everything i put in it from elcheapo walmart dove shells to some rusted brass steel shot. I figured if i didn't shoot the shells then they wouldn't be any good by next season and i didn't have any problems what so ever. Its the best investment i think i've ever made.
jackal99
hunter

Postby Ducksbeus » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:24 pm

BlackLabMan NAILED IT! My dad has an SBEII...I clean it for em along with my Nova after EVERY duck hunt, due to the moister. My Nova had a misfire problem after in depth cleaning in wich I over lubed the trigger mech. My Berretta A2 will do the same thing if over lubed. I have also heard problems with the SBE's barrel ring breaking off, causing the barrell to completely fall off. Benelli will replace it if this where to happen. NO gun is perfect...Ya have ta clean em...If ya dont....No wonder your gun wont function properly...I guess what Im trying to say is....Get ya one, take proper care of it, and, it will be a great gun to pass down. Y'all have a nice day!

:salude: :hammering: :salude: :hammering: :salude: :hammering:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum