SBEll jamming help

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Re: SBEll jamming help

Postby MSparks909 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:57 pm

mudpack wrote:
wjarrell wrote: And the lube I use is CLP.

There's your problem.
Clean the gun thoroughly....I mean a complete teardown; mag spring and recoil spring included.....then lube it with a real gun oil. RemOil works well, as does the Outer's oil.

You don't need a product that is a "cleaner" or a "protector". You need a lubricant, period. Your regular cleaning of the gun is all the "cleaner" and "protector" it requires. Gun oil is the answer.

CLP is a better quality lube than RemOil...
MSparks909
hunter

Postby Nelliboy2 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:47 am

MSparks909 wrote:
mudpack wrote:

There's your problem.
Clean the gun thoroughly....I mean a complete teardown; mag spring and recoil spring included.....then lube it with a real gun oil. RemOil works well, as does the Outer's oil.

You don't need a product that is a "cleaner" or a "protector". You need a lubricant, period. Your regular cleaning of the gun is all the "cleaner" and "protector" it requires. Gun oil is the answer.

CLP is a better quality lube than RemOil...

X2 REMOIL is like putting bubble gum in your action. There is a lot better oils out there that preform better in colder weather.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
If money talks; then I got a lot to say i'm on the grind trying to make a hundred thousand dollars a day! We play with big cash and we blowin money fast. I need a G for every light bulb on the Vegas strip!!!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby dukhntr » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:10 am

mudpack wrote:

There's your problem.

Give me a break! Not a real oil, but rem oil is?? okaaaaaaay! :no:
dukhntr
State Moderator

Postby Johnnyrad » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:21 pm

Ya I quit using Kent. Try XX Winchester's, Black Cloud, Remington. I had some problems in my SBEII earlier in its life with Kent but now has some years has 5-6 seasons. It does shoot Kent's but earlier in its life did not like. I feel Kent has also improved their line of shells so maybe using older Kent's ?
Johnnyrad
hunter

Previous

Return to Shotgun Forum