froglube

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

froglube

Postby Swamp Chuck » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:55 pm

does anyone use froglube in your shotgun? Was maybe thinking about giving it a try.
Swamp Chuck
hunter

Re: froglube

Postby Nelliboy2 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:02 pm

this is my sbe2 fully coated in FL. I have a light coat on the bolt and the slides. I have been using it all season and really like the liquid version. I decided when we got this cold snap that I would test out how well it worked in cold weather. Left my SBE2 out side in -8 degree weather for 4-5 hours. This was the result when I brought it in to the camera. Not to shabby if I do say so myself. I'll post a pic of what my bolt looked like from the cold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xCpVVZhOI
If money talks; then I got a lot to say i'm on the grind trying to make a hundred thousand dollars a day! We play with big cash and we blowin money fast. I need a G for every light bulb on the Vegas strip!!!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby Nelliboy2 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
If money talks; then I got a lot to say i'm on the grind trying to make a hundred thousand dollars a day! We play with big cash and we blowin money fast. I need a G for every light bulb on the Vegas strip!!!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby Swamp Chuck » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:49 pm

Never gonna be hunting in -8 degree weather, but it looks like it did its job and works. May have to give it a try next season. :thumbsup:
Swamp Chuck
hunter

Postby MarkM » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 pm

I use CLP myself. Worked when it was cold down here in my part of Texas. (20 was about the temp with wind chill down to about 15)
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum