Benelli Nova guys

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:44 am

Wish I had bought it :thumbsup:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby cmsu870 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:05 pm

huntingiowa, why did you not like your benelli, besides its not american? I also own a 870 and like it equally as well as my benelli. I was just wondering what you did not like about it. Did you hunt with it alot? So far, i've only done trap and skeet shooting with it, and i love it. I was just wondering what problems you had with yours. Thanks
They make those?
Tyler
cmsu870
State Moderator

Postby Swamp Puppy » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:08 pm

well, the nice thing about shotguns is that there is one out there for everyone.

i think the Nova is sort of like a Pizza. you don't often find people that don't like nice hot Pizza...but every so often you do.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby augustacop » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:24 pm

I purchased a Nove about two weeks ago from LL Bean. I added a recoil reducer. I've shot 3 1/2 turkey loads (killing time B-4 the real season) and noticed more of a "push" then a "kick". I did notice a "heavy" trigger pull (compared to my Stoeger 2000). I am working on changing the trigger pull now (when I get time). The Nova feels like it seats to my shoulder better then then Stoeger. I'm hoping this will improve my point shooting this fall. I won't know until the snow melts and I can get back on the range. Great over all gun and cheap enough that I won't have a stroke if I drop in the pond.
augustacop
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:19 pm

dkhuntr i dont no what ur talkin about 870 is the best bang for its buck u dont even have to clean it, (but i do).
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Previous

Return to Shotgun Forum