Is it worth it?????

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Is it worth it?????

Postby ripthosducks » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:09 pm

Is it worth the extra $$$$ for the Comfort tech on the Benelli Super Black Eagle 2 and the KO on the beretta Xtrema2????

Thanks,

ripthosducks
ripthosducks
hunter

Postby thaner » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:48 pm

To me it is on the Benelli. I don't know how much the comfor tech does, but I can tell it's better to me. What I really like it the soft comb. That does wonders with heavy loads and head slap. I shoot the M2 and love it. I shot an M1 a few years ago and hated it.

That KO is sweet if you shoot a lot of heavy 3 1/2" loads, but I had and Xtrema 1 and recoil wasn't an issue with that gun at all. I shoot an 870 and 3" loads most of the time and I don't notice the recoil when hunting. I have a Limb Saver on my sup. mag 870 for turkey hunting and that really helps on the recoil. The KO is great and it works, but if $ is a problem and you can’t swing it I wouldn’t pass on an xtreama without the KO.
More ammo! I need to shoot something!
thaner
hunter

Postby TNT » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:11 pm

I bought a SBII this spring and for woodies I shot all 3 1/2 just for the heck of it. I only had on a tee shirt and the kick was not bad at all. Two box's of shells in five days. So for me it's worth the extra. :skeet:
Lead to little, get a cripple. Lead to much, no such luck. Lead just right, duck for dinner tonight.
TNT
hunter

Postby BigBend » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:23 pm

M2 here as well, recoil aint a problem. :thumbsup:
BigBend
State Moderator

Return to Shotgun Forum