Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum
Moderator: Quack Wacker NC
Found the stoeger m3000 12/28 max4 at a local sporting goods store for $429. Good deal?
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 2:46 pm
I'm paying off my black synth m3000 that came to 479.99 so yea good deal. Imo
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face
- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:54 pm
- Location: Milky Way, Earth, NA, MN
Just an fyi bimart sells 3 1/2 versions for 529 if you want 3 1/2"
Last edited by Honk-n-quack
on Sun May 18, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 652
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:54 am
- Location: Eugene Oregon
I've seen M3500 in max 4 near me for $499 new
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:15 pm
How does the Stoeger in Max 4 hold up to saltwater?
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:43 pm
Return to Shotgun Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Cajun1 and 13 guests