Browning Camo Cynergy

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Browning Camo Cynergy

Postby surfrat » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:45 pm

I am a die hard Benelli shooter but I am really starting to like the Cynergy. I had one that was 28 in but just got a 26 in that really feels good. Anyone else shoot one of these. I like the fact they will shoot 3.5 in shells. I like the 3.5 BB and BBB for Geese. My go to gun is still a 24 in S.B.E. but the Cynergy is going to get used a lot this upcoming season.
surfrat
hunter

Re: Browning Camo Cynergy

Postby sluttyshoveller » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:50 am

I shot one last year and loved it. It feels good, looks good, and goes bang every time i pulled the trigger. You know that those are mechanical triggers on that gun, meaning that it will go bang both times if nothing is wrong with the shells. later......... :grooving:
sluttyshoveller
hunter

Postby mdycrk » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:24 am

I have one and that's all I use now. Bought it at the end of the 12 season and used it that year. First day of early teal last year I carried my Maxus thinking I didn't want to just have 2 shells for the blue bombers. Needless to say I drove home that afternoon to get my Cynergy and headed back to hunt the next morning. It always goes bang and feels awesome!
mdycrk
hunter

Postby huntswithmutts » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:22 pm

I had one with 30 inch barrels in max4. Ended up selling it to my dad. He borrowed it from me one day on the sporting clay course and ended up with a score which was well above his average (he shot a Beretta 686 before). Worked out for both of us since I prefer the Browning 725 with 28 inch barrels.

The 725 fits and swings more naturally in my opinion. Also, I prefer the wood and blueing over the camo. As far as 3.5 inch chambers, 2.75 is enough for me but I usually shoot ducks over decoys.
huntswithmutts
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum