Benelli supernova 12 gauge

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Benelli supernova 12 gauge

Postby SCdcomnder » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:38 pm

I'm looking for a new shotgun! I have shot a 870 for year and don't really want to change to a auto right now. Would a supernova be a good choice? I have heard pretty good things about it. Also dose anyone know why chokes come with it and what waterfowl loads pattern best? Anything will be appreciated!!
SCdcomnder
hunter

Re: Benelli supernova 12 gauge

Postby Nelliboy2 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:06 pm

I have had both the super nova and nova. For me the nova fit me better so i sold the super nova. In the 3 years I had the super it was a 100% reliable (I would recommend shouldering both of them). It come with IC, Mod, Full. I never used the stock tubes. Recently, been doing more patterning and have switched from kicks tubes to Trulocks and have seen some nice patterns come from it.
If money talks; then I got a lot to say i'm on the grind trying to make a hundred thousand dollars a day! We play with big cash and we blowin money fast. I need a G for every light bulb on the Vegas strip!!!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby SCdcomnder » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Nelliboy2- my dad has a nova and I don't like it as much I have shouldered both! Thanks
SCdcomnder
hunter

Postby Yuchi1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Nelliboy2 wrote:I have had both the super nova and nova. For me the nova fit me better so i sold the super nova. In the 3 years I had the super it was a 100% reliable (I would recommend shouldering both of them). It come with IC, Mod, Full. I never used the stock tubes. Recently, been doing more patterning and have switched from kicks tubes to Trulocks and have seen some nice patterns come from it.

This ^^^

Had exactly the same experience.
Sent from my Sumerian tablets

Does the number of bands claimed simply mean you have an Ebay account?

FSH Pro Staffer

High Potentate, NSSB (no spinning shotcup brotherhood)
Yuchi1
hunter

Postby CNH12 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:55 pm

I have had both the Nova and Supernova. Sold the Nova because the Supernova fits me better. Like others said it comes with Full, Mod,IC and mine also came with a Skeet but I use an Imp. Mod. by Carlson is what works for me on waterfowl.
CNH12
Newb

Return to Shotgun Forum