Duck Hunting Forum banner

SBE 1value

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  mmayes 
#1 ·
My uncle has a sbe1 that he bought brand new. Its a turkey hunting model (26" barrel, woods camo) the gun is like new. Hes very particular about his stuff. I dont think there has been a hwhole box of shells shot through it. Ao basically brand new. He told me hed take $900 a couple years ago. Im thinkin about trying to buy it before this season. Whats it worth.

#2 ·
That's what I paid for mine in the '90s as part of a five gun order through a friend with a FFL. But it might still be a good price, if the gun's in like-new condition. I'd check sites like gunbroker.com to see what they're selling for.

#6 ·
All depends . I've been following sbe's online for probably getting close to 10 years now . Online prices typically on the gun sites range from $900-1200 in good to great condition . Used and hunted with normal field use tend to range from $750-900. I'd love to stumble on the deals you hear guys talk about but I rarely do . I have but it's only been twice . . And neither of those times have been on the major gun sites online . Local gun shops are your best bets and sometimes you see guys post them on these classifieds for a pretty fair price in the $600-700 range sometimes . I think that's closer what their worth IMO .

If anyone has any in realtree camo 28" raised rib please PM me those are what I look for .

#8 ·
I saw on last summer in my LGS, mint, going for $650,sat for about 3 months before it sold, and I would think NY prices would be higher than some other areas.

#10 ·
Honestly I see used ones for around 8-1000 dollars that have light use. I bought a brand new one that had never been assemble for 900. I see a lot for around 1000

With the gun in the condition you described.....I'd buy it on the spot without even thinking about it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.