Filled an empty hole in the gunsafe.

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, MM

Filled an empty hole in the gunsafe.

Postby puddlerjumper » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:11 pm

Only four more long guns til I have the gunsafe filled. I went to the store today and bought a winchester Super X2 3.5" black synthetic for 600. What a steal. I haven't shot it but I love it. Is it like most other gas operated guns in the sense that you keep the outside of the mag tube dry and clear of oil? Is there anything special that I need to clean???? What about that strange looking piston? Do I need to clean the piston? What are some special break in procedures? I have a box of 3" steel. Almost a full box of 3.5" steel and about 20 rounds of 3.5" turkey loads. Should I just burn all these through it and loosen it up? Any advice is appreciated.
puddlerjumper
hunter

Postby bullet » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:35 pm

Shoot it like you stole it. Congrats
bullet
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:05 am

:withstupid:

Just shoot it up man!!

And in my opinion.... you dont need to do any breaking in procedures. Just start shooting it!!

Congrats, And POST PICS!!!! :thumbsup:

:salude:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:02 pm

BANNANAS AND BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!!!!!!

:getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:

:salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude:
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:59 pm

wow, GB, you need to git out more........

:toofunny:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:42 am

:getdown:

:salude:
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby puddlerjumper » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:02 pm

Gotta love bananas and beer.
puddlerjumper
hunter

Postby gunman » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:38 am

Does a body good!!
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.
--------------------
Hunters are alot like Birdwatchers. Only after watching while, we start shooting!
gunman
hunter

Return to Shotgun Forum