Citori CX

Share your questions on all makes and models of shotguns. Please post chokes questions in the SRBC forum

Moderator: Quack Wacker NC

Citori CX

Postby Rob MacK » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Just got it gonna shoot it tomorrow. I will give feed back tomorrow. I got the 30" barrels. I will try post pics as well.
Baikal-MP-153.....The other, other "B" gun.
Rob MacK
hunter

Remove Advertisements

DuckHuntingChat.com
Advertisement

Re: Citori CX

Postby jaysweet3 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:01 pm

How'd it shoot? Gotta love new gun day.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
Moderator in Training

Postby 3200 man » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:35 pm

How about some spec DETAILS ?
3200 man
hunter

Postby Rob MacK » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:46 am

Sorry for the delay guys, I struck a deer on my way to work yesterday so that kind of messed things up needless to say.

Its a great gun very happy for the most part. I like the balance and even though its a tad over 8 pounds it does not feel like it. I shot pretty well with it on the second round of skeet the first not so much. After that first round things got much better....too much measuring things going on in my head I expect. Its a plain gun no engraving or anything but that's fine by me, although it is shiny :thumbsup: . Its has 3" chambers and uses Inv+ choke tube system, non-ported 30" barrels. It fits me well and unlike my Winchester 101 doesn't smack me.

The only complaint(s) I have is that the edges of the receiver are razor sharp!! I cut myself on the darn thing. Normally that would not happen but for some reason my finger slipped into the hole at the bottom of the receiver. The other issue is that the fore stock needs some assistance to go on and I think because of this the gun is quite stiff to open.

So tell me are all Citoris razor sharp around the edges?

I will post some pics in the next day or two to show you what I mean and where the razor edges are.

Cheers

Rob
Baikal-MP-153.....The other, other "B" gun.
Rob MacK
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:22 pm

I have a 725 that has some edges, never cut myself. I could see how it could happen. I may have a couple thousand target rounds through mine. It's still pretty stiff to open. I have to give it a little swing after pushing the lever. It's getting a little easier, but I don't mind it being stiff.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
Moderator in Training

Return to Shotgun Forum