Estate Cartridge Co?

Interact with others on shot gun shells, reloading, ballistics, chokes, or anything that has to do with your shooting.

Moderators: donell67, pennsyltucky, Ohio Wildfowler, NV Guide

Estate Cartridge Co?

Postby PharmD10 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:16 am

Any one know or ever heard of Estate shells? A local sportsman shop sells them and they say that they are good shells, but I think they are just trying to sell their product. They also said that Phil Robertson shoots them, but I dont know about that either. They are pretty cheap price wise, like $8 a box for 3" and maybe $11 for 3.5". I looked them up on the internet and they have a good website, but I just thought I'd get someone else's opinion. Thanks.
PharmD10
hunter

Postby ks_waterfowler » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:32 am

Estate makes great shells. I have shot tons of them. They kick the crap outta Xpret steel and our my #2 shell. The pattern great outta my gun at 30 yards, and are quality shell. I can buy a case of 3" 4 for $90. If I had more money I would buy them. I have already shot 2 boxes of them this year. Buy them and I think you will be pleased with the results.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby PharmD10 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:28 am

Thanks. I was looking for a shell that puts out a high velocity, and I think that I'm gonna go with Estate. I was gonna go with Kent, but Estate shoot just as fast, at ~1500 fps, and are only about $8 a box, so that works out great for my tight budjet.
PharmD10
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:49 pm

i pop estate in my gun every once in a while ... can't always find then or i would shot them more often...
i have never had any problems with them anyways
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mallardhunter » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:11 pm

I never shot their steel shot, but I have shot there trap loads and I really don't like them. I will have to try and buys some estates and try them out before the season is over. They are pretty cheap, and that is the stuff I like to shoot. :thumbsup:
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Return to Shotshell, Reloading, Ballistics, & Chokes