Interact with others on shot gun shells, reloading, ballistics, chokes, or anything that has to do with your shooting.
Moderators: donell67, pennsyltucky, Ohio Wildfowler, NV Guide
Hey guys, do yall buy steel shot at stores in your town or order it online.
What websites have the best prices on Kent, Remington, Estate, or Winchester shot shells. I usually just order out of CAbelas but I'd like to save some more money if at all possible.
• I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.- Franklin D. Roosevelt
• Life's tough...It's even tougher if your stupid.- The Duke
- Posts: 1614
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:59 pm
- Location: SW LA
I order it all from Cabelas or Able Ammo.
- Posts: 2027
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:02 am
- Location: Kennewick, WA
i get it at sportsmans warehouse...but this year i think i will start buying it at BiMart. they sell Kents for pretty cheap during the season.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
- Posts: 3947
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:58 pm
- Location: Warren, Oregon
CHECK OUT MACKS PRAIRIE WINGS ON THE WEB.
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:44 pm
- Location: Petaluma, CA
I wait until season is over and buy it locally, it aviods shipping costs and because I do not need to buy more than a few boxes a year as I reload the rest of what I need. Usually, I can get 3" loads for 8 dollars a box for premuim ammo.
- Membership permanently suspended
- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:50 pm
Im with Citori12
make sure you scrach my Cooder, tickle my Cricket and feed Jake <thats my pups>
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 3:05 pm
- Location: denton tx
Return to Shotshell, Reloading, Ballistics, & Chokes
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests