dont cry wolf

Interact with others on shot gun shells, reloading, ballistics, chokes, or anything that has to do with your shooting.

Moderators: donell67, NV Guide, pennsyltucky, Ohio Wildfowler

dont cry wolf

Postby Joel » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:50 pm

well for the past few years I have been shooting KENT and with the price of fuel I have been cuting back on every thing And I know we all have. I know that we have talked about wolf steel before and there are alot of mixed feelings on them. well Kents , Xeperts , estates, are all resnoblly priced cheep compared to them 18 to 30 dollar boxs . But one more time what you thank Of WOLF STEEL SHELLS. THANKS
make sure you scrach my Cooder, tickle my Cricket and feed Jake <thats my pups>
Joel
hunter

Postby LA.Call'emClose » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:03 am

They are the dirtiest shooting shells i have ever shot. THey patterned ok through my SBE. I had 3" 2shot.
• I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.- Franklin D. Roosevelt
• Life's tough...It's even tougher if your stupid.- The Duke
LA.Call'emClose
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:38 am

still cheaper to load ur own. and u dont have to shoot those awful crappers that wolf is selling. do urself and the game ur shooting a big favor, either buy decent shells that will kill clean, load ur own that do, or dont shoot em.

:salude:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby Citori12 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:49 pm

:withstupid: You want great function cheap ammo????? invest in your future....gas will increase, hevi-shot increased, licences increased...if you want more time in the field to shoot without worrying if gas is cheaper or ammo...shoot your own!!!!!!!!!!!
Citori12
Membership permanently suspended

Return to Shotshell, Reloading, Ballistics, & Chokes