shot weight vs. velocity

Interact with others on shot gun shells, reloading, ballistics, chokes, or anything that has to do with your shooting.

Moderators: donell67, NV Guide, pennsyltucky, Ohio Wildfowler

Re: shot weight vs. velocity

Postby jehler » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:08 pm

her ya go mugz, sorry again
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby Mugzwump » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:37 pm

jehler wrote:
Mugzwump wrote:
jehler wrote:from canada huh? must be a pepper

Geez...that's pretty derogatory there bud, in fact it's considered a racial slur. :thumbsup: good job on that one, some true colours out in front.

And no I am not "a pepper".

Mugz.

What's wrong, you the only one here that's allowed to be abrasive? I'll send a hurt feelings report ASAP, I had read your posts and thought "when in Rome..." Didn't realize you were sensitive

LOL... :clapping: I'm going to steal that form.

No worries about any hurt feelings, I might dish it out as wrong as it comes in, but one thing you won't catch me doing is that type of bull right there... I'm not french so that word has no effect between you and me besides making you look bad. Around here some people would consider what you said to be equal in weight to the n-word. Just so you know... not to fling it around if ever you come out here... it could get you into more trouble than it's worth. :welcome:

Mugz.
Mugzwump
hunter

Postby jehler » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Mugzwump wrote:
jehler wrote:
Mugzwump wrote:

Geez...that's pretty derogatory there bud, in fact it's considered a racial slur. :thumbsup: good job on that one, some true colours out in front.

Mugz.

What's wrong, you the only one here that's allowed to be abrasive? I'll send a hurt feelings report ASAP, I had read your posts and thought "when in Rome..." Didn't realize you were sensitive

No worries about any hurt feelings, I might dish it out as wrong as it comes in, but one thing you won't catch me doing is that type of bull right there... I'm not french so that word has no effect between you and me besides making you look bad. Around here some people would consider what you said to be equal in weight to the n-word. Just so you know... not to fling it around if ever you come out here... it could get you into more trouble than it's worth. :welcome:

Mugz.

Ha! the only reason i know the word is from slinging it around over on that side of the pond, the only ones it offends is the frenchies and there offended at my presence anyway :wink:
jehler

Postby Mugzwump » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:43 pm

jehler wrote:
Mugzwump wrote:
jehler wrote:
Mugzwump wrote:

Mugz.

Mugz.

Ha! the only reason i know the word is from slinging it around over on that side of the pond, the only ones it offends is the frenchies and there offended at my presence anyway :wink:

Lol... I believe it. Did you get to hunting out here or did you spend all day at the titty bars? :yes:

Mugz
Mugzwump
hunter

Postby jehler » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Mugzwump wrote:
jehler wrote:
Mugzwump wrote:
jehler wrote:
Mugzwump wrote:

Mugz.

Mugz.

Lol... I believe it. Did you get to hunting out here or did you spend all day at the titty bars? :yes:

Mugz

when i was younger we used to do a fair bit of fishing over that way, old man was a pilot and had a buddy with a seaplane, we would fly out of pellston MI and go all over on that side
jehler

Postby jehler » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:09 pm

its been 25 years since i've been over there for the record, i didn't even know that term was still around
jehler

Postby Beretta06 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:50 pm

jehler wrote:her ya go mugz, sorry again

I am going to hang this up in our break room tomarrow morning I'm sure I'll be in H.R's office by noon. Lol! Not much tolerance for good ol fun in Santa Barbara!

Dwight
Beretta06
hunter

Postby 3200 man » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:49 am

Watch-out with that , here in this state , some guys will be offended by that , smearing lipstick all over it ? :hammer: :lol:
3200 man
hunter

Previous

Return to Shotshell, Reloading, Ballistics, & Chokes