GHG Full Body Real Motion Decoys

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter

GHG Full Body Real Motion Decoys

Postby IBBoykin » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:28 pm

Has anyone tried these yet. I went to the fall festival at Mack's Prairie Wing this year. When I arrived they had both the mallard version and the goose version set up out in front of RNT around this little pond. They were so realistic to me that I had to take a second look. I just ordered some that came in this morning and cannot be happier till the day I get to use them. Our season does not open till the 25th and was just curious if any of you northern hunters have had the opportunity to try them.
Breeding and Training Boykin Spaniels, a True American Gundog
IBBoykin
hunter

Postby Duck Whittler » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:16 pm

I have been using them for 3 1/2 weeks now ,look great and have lots of motion to them. But they say they won't blow off the stands in strong winds, they will. Set some of them on the ice the other morning realy looked good there. All of my hunting buddies are realy impressed with them .
Wes
Duck Whittler
hunter

Postby Canadian Quacker » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:36 pm

Hey could you post a link to a pic of some of these dekes you guys are talking about please?

Thanks

CQ
Canadian Quacker
hunter

Return to Duck Decoy Forum