Millennium Deeks.

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, fowlhunter, Remman, DUKHTR

Millennium Deeks.

Postby CrackerJackShot » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:39 pm

I dont know if any of yall have used these or even heard of these. I was going to see if anybody used them or anybody had seen them and liked them. We got them about 4 years ago or so. They are the styrofoam bodies with the digital picture of a duck covering the back with a screw on head. alright well Ill see what turns up. I appreciate any input.
CrackerJackShot
hunter

good

Postby sc_countryboy26 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:05 pm

I have a dozen of the suc duck version, they are awesome. There is no other decoy in my opinion that swims like these do with very little wind. I am planning on getting more. You said that you got some four years ago, what do you think about them?
sc_countryboy26
hunter

Postby CrackerJackShot » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:54 pm

I think their great, The float well on top of the water and dont sink too much, making wind move them easier. I really like the color on their backs. The only problem is if you look at the drakes head, the color is dull, and if anything on a mallard drake that ultimately stands out its the shiny green head. Other then that I think they're good. I just keep hearing how everybody is using the G&H and stuff, just wondering if they think theyre is a problem with these. Also I wanted to know if anybody has been using the inflatables and how they think of those?
CrackerJackShot
hunter

heads

Postby sc_countryboy26 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:06 pm

You can buy some of that mellinnium green paint and paint their heads. That paint is anything but dull.
sc_countryboy26
hunter

Postby easternshorehunter » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:18 pm

i have hunted over 2 dozen and they are nice decoys. they move alot in a little wind and dont flip even in a nice chop. they are also 4 years old i believe and have held up great
easternshorehunter
hunter

Return to Duck Decoy Forum