Thinking of buying a "MOJO" Mallard

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter

Thinking of buying a "MOJO" Mallard

Postby NS39340 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:49 pm

I was thinking of buying one of these things, do they work well? I was hunting today on a lake and a guy not to far away had one of these MOJO's and we got no birds land in our spread, he got his limit easily.....................Is this the best one or should i get another brand of the spinning wing?
NS39340
hunter

Postby buster_22 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:58 pm

The Mojo is the way to go, it makes the waterfowl experience much more enjoyable. I have the Lucky Duck, had a few minor problems with it but the company was very understanding and made sure I had all my parts and was happy with my product ( great company + great product = Happy Duck hunter ) Good luck to yeah, and shoot em' up........ :thumbsup:
buster_22
Pro Hunter

Postby ks_waterfowler » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:12 pm

If you must have a spinner then mojo is the way to go. I know a place where you can get them shipped to your door cheaper than cabelas or bass pro shops' base price. shoot me a PM and I will tell you where to get them.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:38 pm

i use all lucky ducks ... lil easy to use...(set up) and a better coustmer service...never had any problems with mine or any i have hunted over... but the two best on the market are mojo and lucky so i would go with one of those brands... no matter what brand you buy make sure you unhook the battery when it is not in use ... if not you will burn batterys and they aren't cheap...had a friend burn his mojos battery and it cost 70 for new one almost buy a lucky for that...jsut a lil tip good luck
yellow
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ks_waterfowler » Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:54 pm

Your friend got screwed. You can buy one at cabelas for $15

I just used regular latern batteries. Only went through 4 last year. They last alot longer, but are not rechargable. They were like $3
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby Live to Hunt & Fish » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:44 pm

Don't waste your money. People have been killing ducks without them for many years. The ducks are beginning to become a little weary of them late in the season anyway. Plus most states are disputing on outlawing them.
Live to Hunt & Fish
hunter

Return to Duck Decoy Forum