New ghg gadwall

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter

Re: New ghg gadwall

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:15 am

BuckCreek wrote:12 slot bags are worth it just for having boat organized. Plus if you only want a few doz set out a couple bags.

I got one of the rogers 12 slot mid sized goose bags. It works great. Fits perfect from bench to bench down one side of the boat and hold two decoys placed keel to keel in each slot. I'll never keep them any other way in the boat now.
adustydawg2 wrote: maybe, just maybe, if you held your mouth right and prayed a little, you might get a 1 day invite before the end of the season. :eek: :hammer: Just a possibility. :bow: Send me a pm. :hi:
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter

Postby STEVE IN SOCAL » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Regardless of whether you're in the GHG camp or not, you have to admit...
Those are some BAD *** looking decoys...just sayin
STEVE IN SOCAL
hunter

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:05 pm

STEVE IN SOCAL wrote:Regardless of whether you're in the GHG camp or not, you have to admit...
Those are some BAD *** looking decoys...just sayin

I'm with you, that's why I posted this thread. Those things look more realistic than a real gadwall.
Indaswamp wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Looks a little small.

Dat's what She said....

Underradar wrote:We, the unsigned members of the HH, are not allowed to address such questions. But thank you for asking.
rebelp74
hunter

Previous

Return to Duck Decoy Forum