Mag Bags

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, fowlhunter, Remman, DUKHTR

Mag Bags

Postby 92xj » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:10 am

I just picked up some Super Mags from Body Language. These things are huge, bigger than I thought they were going to be, so the bags I got won't work. What slotted bags do you guys that have these use? All 6 of my random bags are way to small. I know I could use my goose floater bags, but there is a little extra room and I would rather have a bag that fits them perfectly.
92xj
hunter

Re: Mag Bags

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:49 am

The pockets on the Rogers 12 slot duck decoy bags should be the right size. The bags have a black top with a pull string to close them. The bag is tan.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby 92xj » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:02 am

You're talking about their Full Body bag, not their floater bag, correct?
92xj
hunter

Postby woodduck31 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 am

I happened to have a rogers 12 slot full body duck bag with 8x8 inch slots in it here at the house, so I just checked to see how the super mags fit and they go in the slots fine, but the bills extend out of the top an inch or two and there is no nylon pull string cover on this bag, but it does keep them separate. I use a tanglefree zipper top goose bag for my super mags, they fit pretty well in those. Rig'em right has a bag that seems to be the same size, you want something with 8x8 inch slots. For the money, I think this rogers bag with a nylon top would be a good choice. http://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/roge ... -2013.html
woodduck31
hunter

Postby 92xj » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:48 am

Thanks for checking that Caleb. Why dont you just put that bag in with the dozen mags when you ship them :biggrin:
This is Ben, by the way.
I will get that Rogers bag ordered. Thanks again for the advice.
92xj
hunter

Return to Duck Decoy Forum