Tangle Free Pro Series?

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter

Tangle Free Pro Series?

Postby OnTheFly7 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:02 am

I know there are a lot of decoy manufacturers out there and more coming out every year. It seems everyone is looking for that perfect decoy and we are never satisfied with what we have. Everyone has their favorites, for one reason or another and some prefer a particular brand for a particular reason. The one thing I can say, is all of this competition is bringing us more life like decoys!

With that said, what are the opinions of the Tangle Free Pro Series? I never really looked into them, but I saw some this weekend and was quite impressed.

I think FA and GHG make good looking decoys. May be not the best quality, but good looking. Then there are Blue Collar decoys and they are nice, but you pay for them. Now DOA is out, but they are Goose only for now. Another decoy I am very interested in taking a close look at are the new 2013 decoys from Hard Core. I am very curious about the Tangle Free and the Hard Core and will be adding some to the spread this season!
OnTheFly7
hunter

Re: Tangle Free Pro Series?

Postby m.teeter » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:29 pm

I think the tanglefree pro series divers are foam filled aren't they? That's a big plus in my book. Haven't looked at the puddlers. You could always make your own.
m.teeter
hunter

Re: Tangle Free Pro Series?

Postby IowaWaterfowler10 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:55 am

Look into avian x. I heard a lot of people were really happy with theirs and I have yet to hear Something bad about them. I believe If you look on Rogers you can see their new flocked black duck floaters and Canada floaters. Good looking decoys right there! :thumbsup:
IowaWaterfowler10
hunter

Return to Duck Decoy Forum