Duck Hunting Forum banner

Anyone have/use these??

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  sstermer 
#1 ·
Just curious if anyone has or uses any of these.

I had two dozen given to me by a buddy from work a few years back. They have come in handy a few times as fillers or when I go mobile. These are next to get painted this summer. I am not even sure what brand they are. :fingerhead:

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah, they are foam....the head comes off too. The are lite as hell and can jamb them into a little bag. They are not the most realistic things but work for the few times a year I use them.

#4 ·
Heck they work awesome for hike in hunts if there isn't much wind.
Those need to be repainted ,but in all honesty they are huntable as they are.
I would take 4 dozen feather flex decoys over a dozen fullcurls if I was hunting large water.
For small pot holes I would take a dozen or less full curls every time. :yes:

#5 ·
I am going to repaint them. I think I may paint the second dozen of them into divers, blue bills maybe since I rarely use the second dozen and am looking into adding some divers to my arsenal.

#8 ·
I have several different decoys made and painted from other manufacturer's.....just used them as a guide along with the general outline of how they were painted to begin with. The paint I bought from reel wings, it's the UV stuff. I really like most of it but I did tint the grey a bit darker as it looked white when dry. It was really kinda difficult to make it look great given that your only working with 1/2 a decoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.