Duck Silos

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, fowlhunter, Remman, DUKHTR

Duck Silos

Postby Cupped-n-Committed » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:38 am

Anyone made and homemade silos for ducks. I was trying to figure out and easy spray mask templates for doing mallard drakes and hens and looking for ideas. Anyone messed with making your own? I have 12 duck 3/4 shells I can carry out now, but with hunting all silo spreads I was looking to make some silo ducks also.
"If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing, or you're just doing it wrong."

River hunting in my Wilderness Systems Kayaks; Commander 120 and Ride 135
My Blog archeryrob.wordpress.com Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer
Cupped-n-Committed
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Duck Silos

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:44 am

I thought about doing this a while ago. A lot of people were getting old political signs that were staked in everyone's front yard to make their own silos. I figured that maybe you could talk to the company that makes them and see if they would print pictures of ducks on them for you.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Return to Duck Decoy Forum