Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.
Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter
After 2 hunts and while running slotted bags my drake heads are loosing an incredible amount of flocking!
Anyone else having this issue?
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:23 pm
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:07 am
- Location: Indiana
Toss 'em in the garbage bag and move on.
I knew this would happen.
Full Force Five
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:03 am
- Location: Earth
That's interesting. Some of mine had some scuffs straight out of the box.
- DHC Sponsor
- Posts: 14107
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
- Location: Hunter, AR
Contact Dakota. Awesome customer service.
GATORTAIL 1646 25GTR
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:42 am
- Location: Silver Spring MD (displaced Coonass)
Are you carrying them in a slotted bag head down? Bill told me to put them *** down. You can't break the sprig trust me ive tried. One way or another call bill and tell him what's up. You won't find a more solid guy.
- Posts: 800
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:27 pm
- Location: duncan, ok
Cajun1085 wrote:Contact Dakota. Awesome customer service.
Call, Kill, Consume.
- Explosives Expert
- Posts: 7040
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
- Location: Texas
I agree, great customer service! Contact Bill at the office. He will make it right!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:23 am
Return to Duck Decoy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: mudpack and 13 guests