Spinning Wing Decoy Solution, Put It Anywhere

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter

Re: Spinning Wing Decoy Solution, Put It Anywhere

Postby KillerKowalski » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:55 am

MrFloat wrote:Fellow hunting addicts,

We have all experienced the woe and misery associated with the robo pole: its too short, its a pain to haul around, it rusts and won't come apart, etc. After trying the MOJO floater, and it flipping during the first use, I set out to solve my problem...The FLOATSTAND is a new product designed to float all spinning wing decoys in almost any situation, even rough water. Its no hassle, easy to use, and disassembles to 1/4 its setup size for better transport. Check out our website at http://www.floatstand.com and watch our YouTube video to see how well it works(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IskFgIXFO1I). We have used these in all different types of hunts from miles offshore to potholes in fields with great success each and every time. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

We can make these for pennies of what you are charging for a stand. I made mine for less than $3. :huh:
KillerKowalski
hunter

Re: Spinning Wing Decoy Solution, Put It Anywhere

Postby ScaupHunter » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:59 am

Just for the sake of curiosity on pricing for a home made stand, I am putting one together in the shop right now. I am getting close to done with the project. So far I have about $6 in it. I am wondering why the decoy stand is black? Black stands out in most water conditions and makes the stand visible. A brown, green, and grey option on stand colors would be a good idea.

When I get mine done I will put it to the test on the Columbia in ships and barge wakes, along with some heavy weather with high waves and chops and post up some pics or a video of how it works out.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Return to Duck Decoy Forum