Wind whacker decoy???

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter

Wind whacker decoy???

Postby Duck_Popper » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:45 am

I haven't found a thread on them and only a few reviews. However I went into my local shop to grab some wind duk decoys and 3 guys, seperately, told me " all I need is this wind whacker". It is almost the same price as the wind duk decoys, $54.99 and once I hunt with one of these I will never look back. The other 2 guys basically said the same thing be a use I was YouTube and googling the wind whacker and they told me, don't waste your battery, just buy it. Trust me.

Well I bought it but I am wondering what's y'all's opinion. Here is the YouTube link. Let me know. I KEPT THE RECEIPT and still bought 2 wind duk. $176 later lol

http://youtu.be/XQ--20RGya0
Duck Popper: Congrats man and guess you need to change your name to "Duck Poppa"

"I only want three things out of a shotgun. Boom,Boom,Boom!" _The Duck Commander
Duck_Popper
hunter

Re: Wind whacker decoy???

Postby richard rouleau » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:46 pm

well I got a wind whacker last year and it work good for me
southern utah waterfowler
richard rouleau
hunter

Postby WesB » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:58 pm

I've hunted over my wind whacker this season, I got the 2 blade duck version. no complaints.
WesB
hunter

Postby quigby979 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:54 pm

These work really well. They can be made fairly easily too. The geese don't like them though. I have used in the rice and when the geese start showing your better off pulling them.
quigby979
hunter

Return to Duck Decoy Forum