NEW INVENTION FOR YOUR MOJO

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DUKHTR, fowlhunter, Remman

NEW INVENTION FOR YOUR MOJO

Postby bigbaldyhunter » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:15 am

if i knew how to attatch a clip i would...i invented something that is very phenomenal...last year i bought myself a lucky duck mojo and it was working wonders. I got into my head thinking of ways to make it more effective...i tried different paint and many more things and now ive come to this...i drilled one hole on each wing on the bottom center...then i took two BLACK zip ties and tied them in there so there about 6 -8 inches off the wing...my next thing was to try it out....i put it in the water and shoved it clear down in the mud to where the zip ties touch the water in about two inches. well what do you know it works i turned it on and its splashing water making ripples and all other sorts me and two buddies killed our limit that day and it was the best day we had....please reply on what you think thanks
bigbaldyhunter
Newb

Postby h2ofwlr » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:20 pm

Not a bad idea at all.

Or you can buy the floating 4 pontoon legs and water has lots of ripples and can be used in deep water with a stake.
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Duck Decoy Forum