Hidgon Pulsators?

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter

Hidgon Pulsators?

Postby MO duck slayer » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Hey as the title says id like to know if the pulsators are worth it? Also if it would be worth getting the 4 pack one?
any info would be great!

Thanks, Matt
MO duck slayer
hunter

Re: Hidgon Pulsators?

Postby Rhock19 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:04 pm

I myself use one in the spread along with a jerkcord and a mallard machine. I think its worth the price. Works in pretty shallow water if u dig a little hole too. They bring a lot of ripples on calm days and you dont have to move around like you would with a jerk cord. The only downside is its heavy to lug around and you need a separate bag to keep it from getting busted up. but all in all is was worth the money for our hunting crew!
Rhock19
hunter

Postby click » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:11 pm

I have a pair of Higdon Pulsators and love them. They work as advertised and really help get movement into the spread. That being you will want shoot the dam things if you walk in very far with them. I have only used them maybe 5 times in the last 3 years due to the walk in where i hunt. They will work in a couple inches of water if you dig a hole for the pump, a bonus of this is they kick up dirty water. All things being equal though I don't leave home without a good ole jerk string.
Matt,
Proudly Owned By A CBR Wildwood's Tall Timber
2013-2014 Season Recovery 89.5%
Days Hunted 42
click
hunter

Postby Jake S » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:26 pm

how much do they weigh?
Jake S
hunter

Return to Duck Decoy Forum