Duck Hunting Forum banner

Mojo Dove for ducks?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  txmarshmaster 
#1 ·
Ok yes I am cheap. I have heard a few folks using this mojo dove with good success down here in south florida. I will be huntin alot of these storm treatment areas (STA's) which are pretty much loaded with teal. Figured for $40 bucks it is worth a try, plus a hell of alot smaller than caring the regular mojo around.......

Anyone have any experience with these things?

#4 ·
Buy it, they work...we absolutely mashed the teal with 2 mojo doves and about 2 dozen teal decoys a couple weeks ago. Before LST we had teal hovering right beside the doves touching wings with them. A great investment if you ask me....they are used to seeing the big mojo mallards but not something their own size.

#5 ·
I use them and they work great.. been stomping the teal with them.. two of them with a spread of 2-3 dozen teal works good.. or it does for me anyways.. And they are a heck of a lot easier to carry around and store than the normal mojo decoys..

#7 ·
well on a few teal hunts I had a few pairs of big ducks land.. redheads and some gadwall but I plan to try it out when the season starts.. couldn't hurt anything :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.