Hard Core Feather Skins

Share tips and ask questions on all types of duck decoys. Including working, classics, collectable, and carving decoys.

Moderators: HENDU3270, Remman, DUKHTR, fowlhunter

Hard Core Feather Skins

Postby ripem1 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:22 am

Recently bought 5 dozen Hard Core Feather Skin decoys. Any advice on pro's and con's? Bought them based on the fact they look great, won't chip, won't frost up and were $20 each! Bags included!
ripem1
Newb

Re: Hard Core Feather Skins

Postby mudpack » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:21 am

Near as I can tell, these goose decoys have been discontinued by BPS. All I can find on their website is a question someone asked about them over a year ago...and it wasn't answered.

Looks like YOU will have to tell US about their pro's and con's....... :thumbsup:
mudpack
hunter

Re: Hard Core Feather Skins

Postby ripem1 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Thanks Mudpack! I'm up here in Manitoba! Hunted with some last year! Very very nice decoy! Drop and go set up! They stay clean! Buddy has been having some $ issues so helping him out. This way we still can hunt together only difference is I own the decoys! Seen them on BPS website and yes discontinued. Called Hard Core direct and with new ownership, they weren't sure if they will be able to bring these back!
Had an awesome shoot with these but location and sheer number of birds may have made it an awesome shoot! The real test will be when numbers are lower and you have to suck them in from a distance!
ripem1
Newb

Return to Duck Decoy Forum